Saturday, December 24, 2011

Website to trace your Lost mobile : Search your Lost mobile in just 5 simple ways


There are many sites which claim that they find stolen mobile phone, most of them are not more than just a scam. When I lost my mobile phone  6 months back I tried many of these sites but all time failed to recover my stolen mobile phone then one of my friend suggested me a website for recovering my lost mobile phone
trackimei is the name of that powerful site.

This website is really a good one, I got information of my mobile phone easily.

How to recover lost mobile with the help of a spy website

1. Go to the site www.trackimei.com

2. If you lost your mobile, then first click on Report theft link available on the top of the page.

3. After filling all the details in the website give some time to the website to track your lost mobile.

4. Within a short span of time, you can check the status of your lost mobile from the same site.

5. You have to just fill the IMEI no. of your lost mobile phone and all the details will be shown on your computer screen if the website successfully traced your mobile.


What things I will need to recover my lost mobile phone

1. IMEI no. of the lost mobile phone.
2. Bill number of your mobile phone.
3. Dealer address. from where you have purchased the mobile.
4. Color, brand and purchased from which place of your mobile is very much important to fill the Report theft from the website.


How mobile trackers works?

Mobile tracker is totally based on the common internet phenomenon that with the help of GPRS and GPS satellite any GPS enables mobile can be traced means its location can be easily recoved.

When GPS enabled function starts it sends some frequency on the satellite and if the IMEI no. is matched with the lost IMEI no. then he/ she can be easily traced.

If you still having doubt regarding this mobile tracing website then let me know. I will try my level best to help you out as soon as I can.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sir my mobile is stolen,
imei no is - 352344031266170 - (Samsung Omnia II)

my mail id - sbraut@bajajauto.co.in

please help me.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons