Saturday, December 24, 2011

How to recover | Find stolen mobile phone using IMEI no.


How To Find or Recover Stolen Mobile Phone using IMEI no.

If you went to market and Lost your mobile phone, then what will be your next step after loosing your mobile phone ?

1. You will try to find your mobile phone in the market.
2. Tell your parents that you have given your mobile to your      friend.
3. You will fill an FIR form in the nearest police station.

The answer of this question depends upon the mentality of the people, according to me if I loose my mobile some where then my first step will be that I will contact my service provider ( like Airtel, Aircel, Docomo, Bsnl etc) and told them to jerk my mobile no. and allot me a duplicate no., then I will go to the nearest police station and inform the police or cops about the misfortune and make an FIR regarding the same.

There are various methods from which you  can easily find your stolen mobile phone

1. Find stolen mobile phone with the help of Police.
2. Recover stolen mobile phone with your IMEI number.
3. Find your lost mobile with the help of various tracking websites available on the internet.
4. Use spy softwares/ applications in your mobile phone to recover mobile after it get stolen.
5. Recover stolen mobile phone via internet patrol.

All the ways of recovering of lost mobile phone are taken from other internet sources so which method will work for you depends upon your destiny. I recovered my lost mobile phone via method no. 2 i.e Recover stolen mobile phone with the help of IMEI no.

2 comments:

Sell Old Electronics said...

Great tips, haven't lost one but will definitely keep that on mind.

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to
say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I'm hoping you write once more soon!
my site > plaingreenloans.com reviews

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons