Thursday, December 22, 2011

How to loose weight in just 1 month : Best working way to loose weight


How to Loose weight in just 1 month : Personal experience with weight loosing

I am a young guy of 20 years old. After completing my 12th standards from CBSE board my parents forced me to start my career in Indian navy and I did the same. I filled my navy application form and sent it to naval office, after getting my call letter ( admit card ) for SSR navy I started my preparations, I brought my SSR navy book from flipcart and start preparing for the same for 2 hours daily.

On the examination day, there was a huge crowd of people who was going to appear in the SSR navy exam. I was totally lost after seeing such a huge crowd. After entering the center of the examination naval officers checked all the admit cards of the candidates who were going to face the written test. After all the formality work, finally I settled on my chair on which I was going  to face the written test. When I got the test paper, I t was a simple papers and I completed the written examination before time.

After 1 hour my result was going to be declared on the same day, I got my name qualified for the physical fitness test and I was completely ready for that. In the PFT( physical fitness test ) I would have to complete a race of 1600m ( 1.6 km) within 7 minutes, 10 push ups and 20 sit ups. I completed my race within that prescribed time and also qualified pushups and sit ups.Now I was qualified for the Medical test which was going to be held on the next day.

On the next day I went to the naval recruitment center where my medical test was going to held.Naval recruiters ordered us to remove all clothes from the body except the underwear, and we all did the same.

After giving all the medical tests like color vision test, hearing test and also the very important some confidential tests. I was declared temporary unfit due to three reasons heavy weight ( weight was 75kgs), flat foot and sweating in hand called hyper hydrosis. They gave 1 month time to all the candidates who were temporary unfit.

How I lost weight in just 1 month
One of my friend told me to control having heavy diets and start having at least 15 lemons a day. I started following the same, from day to night I started having lemons in huge amount. Sometimes lemon juice with honey, lemon with salad, lemon syrup. I was completely become mad to have only lemons. But you can't even imagine how much I loose, after checking on a weighing machine it was only 65 kgs within a single month. Lemon worked for me, it will be better to try lemon before any type of medicines.

Lemon makes me feel confident and now I am having 62 kgs of weigh with height 5'10 and I am not having hesitation to say I am a young boy with a very good personality.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons